Friday, September 12, 2008

Lil'Bug

My mom brought AnnaKate the cutest ride-on toy,a Huffy Lil'Bug. Even though she is a little under the weather, she enjoyed it. This is the first ride-on toy that she can push herself. I think this is great therapy for her and hopefully will help with her stability and learning to walk.

The video at the bottom cracked me up! Just watch it and you will see why... :)

AnnaKate is feeling better and better each day. She is still taking pain medicine and we are trying to take it easy. I think she is really beginning to enjoy all of the attention, Maisy videos and visitors!!





post signature

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am going to have to get one of those Huffy toys. They are fabulous!!

Cassie

Anonymous said...

She sure is a quick learner. One day and she is ready to go TT

Cindy said...

Very cute! She looks so confident on her Lil Bug.

Konrad's latest thing is to pound the toilet lid (we're trying to remember to keep the bathroom door shut).

Anonymous said...

That riding toy is adorable. I want one for Brady!!! I am so glad to see that she is feeling better! We look forward to having her back at school!

Amanda said...

How adorable is that? She looks like she is definitely on the move. Now if you could add some stop signs and red lights throughout the house you could go ahead an introduce her to traffic laws! :) I am so glad to see that she is feeling better, and hope you have caught up on your sleep! And by the way- I am personally offended that you haven't called me back! :)

Anonymous said...

LOL.. That is so cute.. Glad she is feeling better. hugs.

Myssie@PendletonMarket said...

Hi Kelly-
I was wanting to get Will something like the Lil' Bug for Christmas. Would you say the the one AK is more for a girl or is it unisex? Thanks for your help!