Thursday, July 24, 2008

Planning, Preparing and Packing!



The blog title says it all! We are getting ready to leave for our vacation tomorrow. We are taking a cruise to Bermuda. We are so excited because neither one of us have been on a cruise. It looks like from the picture that I am packing AnnaKate but she is staying home. I was a "big talker" about leaving her when we planned this trip. But now I am getting a little nervous. I am not worried about how she will be cared for (fabulous grandparents) but about how I will be. I know I am going to miss her so much. I hope I am able to enjoy my free time and refresh for the upcoming school year.

Today I am going to finish packing. It is quite an undertaking to pack for 8 days for me and also pack for AnnaKate. (Remember the over weight suitase!)Just in case, we have updated our wills and written temporary guardianship and medical consent for the grandparents. I have gone to Barnes & Noble to get the book The Thirteenth Tale (recommended by Monogram Momma. I am so excited about actually reading a book that is not about child rearing or feeding!

So, I will not be blogging for a while. I promise to have some great pictures and stories to tell when I return!


post signature

8 comments:

Melissa said...

In your new Will, do I get Felix the cat?

Anxious AF said...

Have fun girl!!!!! ENJOY!

Anna said...

Have an awesome time. It's so worth getting away by yourselves for a bit. It's just as good for AnnaKate as it is for the two of you! Anna

Cindy said...

I know you'll have a great time! Can't wait to hear about it when you get back.

Myssie@PendletonMarket said...

OMG!! Have fun and enjoy your time relaxing!! (I am so jealous!!)

Jennifer said...

Oh my goodness, have a great time!!! I'm so jealous. :)

Can't wait to see pictures when you get back!

Tena said...

Jealous!!! You mean people actually do have time for tans in the summer?? Have a blast!

Anna said...

Can't wait to see pictures and hear stories!