Thursday, July 24, 2008

Planning, Preparing and Packing!



The blog title says it all! We are getting ready to leave for our vacation tomorrow. We are taking a cruise to Bermuda. We are so excited because neither one of us have been on a cruise. It looks like from the picture that I am packing AnnaKate but she is staying home. I was a "big talker" about leaving her when we planned this trip. But now I am getting a little nervous. I am not worried about how she will be cared for (fabulous grandparents) but about how I will be. I know I am going to miss her so much. I hope I am able to enjoy my free time and refresh for the upcoming school year.

Today I am going to finish packing. It is quite an undertaking to pack for 8 days for me and also pack for AnnaKate. (Remember the over weight suitase!)Just in case, we have updated our wills and written temporary guardianship and medical consent for the grandparents. I have gone to Barnes & Noble to get the book The Thirteenth Tale (recommended by Monogram Momma. I am so excited about actually reading a book that is not about child rearing or feeding!

So, I will not be blogging for a while. I promise to have some great pictures and stories to tell when I return!


post signature

8 comments:

Melissa said...

In your new Will, do I get Felix the cat?

Jessica mommy to Alex/ RTS said...

Have fun girl!!!!! ENJOY!

Girlfrog said...

Have an awesome time. It's so worth getting away by yourselves for a bit. It's just as good for AnnaKate as it is for the two of you! Anna

Cindy said...

I know you'll have a great time! Can't wait to hear about it when you get back.

The Hula Cuties said...

OMG!! Have fun and enjoy your time relaxing!! (I am so jealous!!)

Jennifer said...

Oh my goodness, have a great time!!! I'm so jealous. :)

Can't wait to see pictures when you get back!

Tena said...

Jealous!!! You mean people actually do have time for tans in the summer?? Have a blast!

Anna said...

Can't wait to see pictures and hear stories!