Monday, December 22, 2008

Giggle Box!

Talk about giggle box!! AnnaKate has always been a giggler when we do something funny but she has really started to laugh more at things she does. It is cute to watch her entertain herself. She really likes to play in front of her mirror and laugh at her reflection. The other day I heard her laughing in her room all by herself. When I went in to she what was going on this is what I saw...



I hope you are having lots of giggles this holiday season.

post signature

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

There must be a funny baby girl in the mirror to get a response like that.....
After much a do I was able to open this video. I was wonderful! I have not seen her get up on her knees like that.

Guess Who

Lori said...

LOVE it! She was having so much fun- no need for elaborate toys when there is a mirror around! :)

Holly said...

WOW it is wonderful that she enjoys her own company so much! Bring on the mirrors!
Holly

Anonymous said...

She made me laugh .. So sweet. Merry Christmas..

Cindy said...

Natalie likes to talk to herself and laugh at herself in the mirror too. Her laugh doesn't sound the same as AnnaKate's, although there is a little similarity. So cute!

Anna said...

Really, really cute.

David Parker said...

That video made me laugh so much! She is the cutest little giggler!

Anonymous said...

She is tooo cute!!! Can't wait to see y'all on Christmas night.

Anxious AF said...

I just love her sooo much!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Please tell AnnaKate that Archie enjoyed watching her video very much. It made him laugh, too.

Tarah Peacock said...

That is so cute! I loved watching her giggle in the mirror. She must know something we don't know.

Myssie@PendletonMarket said...

Goodness, she is so cute! I love her!