Friday, November 28, 2008

It's Beginning to Look a lot Like...

I hate being stressed over the holidays so this year I have set-up a holiday timeline. I wanted to have the house decorated by the end of Thanksgiving break. Check! I also want to have my shopping done by December 1st...hmmm..I am close but may not make that deadline. I will keep you posted.

AnnaKate's cute little tree in her room!
















AnnaKate investigating the tree. Also the first night for holiday pajamas.

















Our tree. I absolutely love decorating the tree. The more ornaments the better.
(What do you think about the half dying plant in the background?)
























The most exciting part!! I have been working on AnnaKate's stocking for quite a while. I wanted to make her one like mine. I am so happy about how it turned out!

















post signature

11 comments:

Holly said...

The stocking is awesome and I am so happy that you got so much accomplished!

Anxious AF said...

Good job on the stocking! I love your tree, and the half dead plant in the background. I have one too.

Anonymous said...

Oy, vey! I'm tired just looking at everything you've already accomplished!

Just the same, in spite of my fatigue I still LOVE your Christmas stockings, AnnaKate's decorations, and your tree. It looks just like ours will once its up... we have A TON of glass ornaments, too (my favorite kind!).

Thanks for the motivation to begin decorating!

Anonymous said...

Your Christmas decorations are lovely! I hope I get to see them in person!

Anna said...

Oh, everything is so lovely. The children and I literally started clapping while looking at your pictures! They are so excited to see signs of Christmas.

Your tree looks so beautiful, do you remember the year it fell down?!? Love AnnaKate's tree and her pajamas are darling. You did an amazing job with the stocking.

Anonymous said...

Everything looks so beautiful. Maybe if I come and sit in your living room for a little while I will become inspired to battle the attic and get out all of the Christmas decorations. Can you come do my house instead?

Cassie

Tarah Peacock said...

You are so talented! That stocking looks amazing.

Well, after looking at your post and how much Christmas decorating you have achieved I guess I better stop looking at blogs and get my butt in gear. Maybe I will have some christmas photos to share sometime soon :)

Lori said...

You did a great job on AnnaKate's stocking!And I'm impressed with your timeline, too! :)

Anonymous said...

I don't think the picture does AK's stocking justice. It's hard to see all the detail in the Christmas tree and all the things that you did from scratch. In "real life" the stocking is amazing. Ak has an heirloom to treasure.

Guess Who

Myssie@PendletonMarket said...

The stocking looks great!! You are so crafty!! I think that we need to do a Holiday tour of everyone's decorations!! I love looking at how others decorate their homes. Yours looks awesome by the way!!

Kelly said...

Your home looks great! I agree, the more ornaments the better!